Click & Deliver
Click & Deliver is a distance sale as the customer has not physically seen the car before delivery and give the customer 14 days to change their mind.
- Delivery 7 days a week
- Delivery outside of working hours
Click & Collect
Click & Collect are a hybrid and could be viewed as an on-premises sale or a distance sale.
Holding deposit is refundable straightaway if customer didn’t like the car.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any particular reason in case of distance sale . The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party on your behalf, collect or take delivery of your vehicle. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by post and email to our address.
- It is your responsibility to return the vehicle without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us.
- You will remain liable for the vehicle and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges or penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and take full responsibility for the safe return of the vehicle.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead to a deduction of £1 for each mile driven over 20 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
We are delighted to offer a first class customer service and very competitive pricing in the covid 19 -pandemic especially . We stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles .so, we are sure to have the right car for you. Please Call or email us today to book a test drive.